ANKENY, Iowa—Proliant Dairy Ingredients announced its Melrose, Minn., production facility has recently received Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Certificate of Registration Level 2, certifying the facility meets the requirements of SQF 2000 Code. After a detailed 3-day audit, Proliant proved its commitment to document and record control, specification and product development, dedication to food safety and food quality, internal auditing procedures, product recall, site security, building and equipment design and construction. By receiving this certification, Proliant has demonstrated a thorough food and safety management system that guarantees the quality of its dairy product solids.
Proliant Receives SQF Certification
Posted in News, Dairy Ingredients, Regulatory, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), Food Safety
- New Plant Floor Certification for Foods, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals
- AHA, Campbell Soup Accused of Duping Consumers with Heart Certification
- Tree Top Executive Receives Apple Person Award
- FPD Launches FoodTech Toolbox, Boardroom Journal
- Partner Series: The Story Behind Health & Wellness and Today’s Food