Women who consume a diet rich in dairy foods, non-dairy foods or supplements may have a longer lifespan compared those who do not have a calcium-rich ...read more
- Leatherhead Opens ‘DirtyLab’ For Pathogen Challenge Testing
- Danone Invests €325M to Speed Development of Dairy Sector in China
- Is Soda Research on Obesity Biased?
- ADM's New Offerings at IFT Food Expo 2013
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Opposes Milk Labeling Petition
- 40% Of Youth Use Calorie Info At Fast-Food Restaurants
- Dean Foods Completes Spin-Off of WhiteWave Foods
- Food Retailers: Meet the "Hybrid Consumer"
- Menu Labeling Lowers Women's Caloric Intake
- Beer Attains Highest Growth Among Top Global Brands